Information regarding processing of your personal data
Trioworld Industrier AB, reg. no. 556224-9424, address Box 143, 333 23 Smålandsstenar, Sweden is the data controller of the processing of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for your personal data being processed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws.
We respect your privacy and duly protect the personal data we process about you. All processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
In this Privacy Notice you can read how we process your personal data and your rights in relation to this. We will collect the personal data directly from you, and not from other sources. If we base our processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest, you are always entitled to object to our assessment of our legal basis. You can read more about your rights below.
What personal data do we collect?
|How long is the personal data stored?
|To be able to answer any request or question you may have when you contact us using the contact forms on our website.
|Name E-mail address Company And any personal data disclosed in your message to us.
|Our processing is based on our legitimate interest in being able to provide you with good service, answer your request and provide you with the information and/or service that you have requested.
|During the case + 5 years after your last contact with us.
|Request for information, such as product information, downloads etc?
Provide you with our newsletters when you subscribe to receive these.
|Our processing is based on our Legitimate interest to provide subscribers with the newsletters they have subscribed to.
|For as long as you choose to subscribe to our newsletters
|Personal data related to your cookie preferences.
Who has access to your personal data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, accidental and unlawful access, and unauthorised disclosure. The number of persons with access to your personal data is limited.
• Only individuals within our organisation that need to process your personal data in accordance with the purposes above have access to your personal data.
• We may share your personal data with other companies within the Trioworld Group, in order to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
• We may also share your personal data with suppliers and partners that carry out services on our behalf or in other ways collaborate with us, such as external service suppliers that enable us to provide you with newsletters and administer webinars.
Your personal data may, in limited cases, be transferred within the Trioworld Group to countries outside of the EU/EEA, which may have a lower level of protection than within the EU/EEA. The transfer is based on our legitimate interest and is needed to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data was collected. When transferring personal data to Trioworld Group companies in countries outside the EU/EEA, we rely on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. The standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en.
What are your rights?
Your rights and how you can contact us:
• Right to access: You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing about you, for which purposes we are processing the personal data, and who we share your personal data with etc. You also have the right to gain access to personal data and request a copy of such data.
• Right to rectification: If you notice that we have incorrect or incomplete personal data about you, you can always request that we correct or complete such personal data.
• Right to erasure and restriction: In some cases, you may request that we delete your personal data or that we restrict our processing for a certain period of time. Please note that deletion or restriction of your personal data may result in us not being able to provide you with the requested information or services or administer your job application.
• Right to object: In certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing, for example, you may object to the processing that we perform based on our legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes.
• Right to data portability: In cases when we base our processing on your consent or the fulfillment of an agreement with you, you are entitled to extract your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transfer the personal data to another controller.
• Withdrawal of consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for an explicit purpose you may always withdraw your consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, you may contact us through the contact information provided above.
If you have questions regarding how we process personal data about you, you are most welcome to contact us at the contact information stated below. If you have any objections or complaints about the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten).
To exercise the rights listed in this privacy notice, contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
How can we make changes to this privacy notice?
In order to ensure that we comply with data protection law, this notice may be changed by us at any time. If any changes are made concerning the processing of your personal data, we will inform you of such changes by publishing an updated version of this privacy notice on our website.